Take a Memorial Day Getaway!
Take a Memorial Day Getaway to the New Hampshire White Mountains! Come enjoy our view of Mount Washington and the Presidential Mountain Range from our gorgeous screened in porch and remember those who’ve helped us keep our freedoms. Make your reservation for the amazing cuisine at Max’s Restaurant & Pub because a romantic dinner for two is in the cards. Let us welcome you to your cozy accommodation with a chilled bottle of Prosecco and our Local Artisan Cheese Board while you make yourselves at home. The summer season is kicking off and there is so much do here. Make sure to take of advantage the unforgettable attractions and the North Conway New Hampshire outlet shopping (we have the best coupon booklet for you)!
- 3 nights lodging
- Welcome Bottle of Prosecco & a Local Artisan Cheese Board
- Freshly baked muffins and hot entrée choices each morning of your stay
- 3 course dinner for two at Max’s
- Access to Crystal Lake Beach
- Coupon Booklet for the Settlers Green Outlets
- Majestic Mountain Views
- Free Parking
- Free Wi Fi
Starting at $639
Taxes not inlcuded
Fun Things Do When Visiting New England
Mount Washington Auto Road
Make the climb to the summit of our view, Mount Washington! You may take your own vehicle or opt for a guided tour. This is an experience like none other and is a guaranteed memorable adventure.
The Conway Scenic Railroad
Take the Bartlett Train and chug the rails over the river and through the woods of the Mount Washington Valley! We suggest taking the First Class Package and enjoy lunch on the dining car.
Let us know what experience you’d like and we will make the reservations for you! If you’d like other suggestions just click here.
Every Thursday Night ~ Oyster Orgy
Come to Max’s Restaurant and Pub at Snowvillage Inn for a dining experience that entices all of your senses. Enjoy a cocktail in our pub while your relish our majestic view of Mountain Washington and the Presidential Mountain Range. Your reserved table awaits in the casual fine room where you can watch the sunset from your seat while you enjoy our freshly shucked oysters and some champagne.
Our oysters are from the coast of Maine and delivered at least twice a week making always fresh and always amazing! We shuck your oysters to order and serve them with with Lemon and Mignonette or Cocktail Sauce.
Some of our guests call ahead to make sure we will have enough for them…because they are so popular!
Don’t Forget the Cocktail Specials!
Our cocktails are creative & classic. When you join us, make sure imbibe with a Fig Side Car or enjoy a Classic Manhattan. Our cocktail list is very enticing.
Reserve Your Table Today!
Planning a party? Give Max’s a call
Office Parties, Showers, Birthdays, Retirement, Welcome Home, Receptions. You name it we make it unforgettable.
Your guests are welcomed into the pub with the fire crackling or the porch breeze welcoming everyone in to relax and enjoy a refreshing beverage while enjoying the cozy and serene surroundings. Everyone gets to reconnect and enjoy one another while our professional staff serves you and your guests making your event a delight for all and easy for you. Let Max’s do the work so you don’t have to and give us a call; we have offerings for all budgets.
Max’s is also a wonderful experience for special occasions. If you’re planning a large birthday or just a quiet anniversary evening for two we will make it special night to remember!
What to Wear Snowshoeing
Always wear suitable boots and moisture-wicking clothing layers for snowshoeing.
One exception to the above: Trail-running snowshoes should be worn with lightweight running shoes or cross-trainers.
Layer your clothing so it can be adjusted to your activity level and the weather. Avoid cotton.
- Base layer: Synthetics and wool retain warmth even when wet. Wear long underwear that wicks away moisture, insulates well and dries quickly. Choose from microlight, lightweight or midweight versions based on the temperature and your activity level. A zippered top lets you adjust body heat as you stop and go.
- Insulating layer: Polyester fleece makes a good insulating mid-layer since it retains heat when wet and breathes as you exercise.
- Outer layer: A waterproof, breathable shell jacket and pants keep you dry and fend off wind.
Hat, Gloves and Accessories
Keep your head and hands covered to prevent loss of body heat and to protect from sunburn.
- A wool or synthetic hat, headband or balaclava retains heat; a wide-brimmed hat or a ball cap can shade your eyes on sunny days.
- Waterproof ski gloves or mittens are a must to keep your hands dry and warm. On cold days, combine shells with fleece mittens or gloves. In milder conditions, glove liners may be all you need.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen will protect you from burning UV rays which are especially intense when reflected off of snow.
Had a rough week? Need to relax? Maybe you’re just feeling spontaneous! Whatever your reason, there is nothing like a Last Minute Getaway to Snowvillage Inn. The warmer weather is here for you to enjoy our amazing views, acres of hiking trails, and the fresh mountain breeze on the porch. Take the trip up…you know you won’t regret it.
The Last Minute Getaway for $299 Includes:
- 2 Nights of Accommodations in one of our cozy Carriage House Rooms
- 10% Dinner at Max’s
- An Awesome Coupon Book for the Outlets
- A Hearty Breakfast Each Morning of Your Stay
- Majestic Mountain Views
- Crystal Lake Beach Access
- Wi – Fi
Need more Romance?
Indulge in a room with our majestic view or a cozy fireplace for only $50 additional per night!
*Tax and gratuity not included, 10% off at Max’s is for food only, not valid with any other offer, reservation can only be made 4 days in advance and is nonrefundable.
Our Mount Washington Valley has many things for you to take advantage of as well. Here are some ideas:
Live Music Packages with Stone Mountain Arts Center
Live Music Packages at Snowvillage Inn, you say? What is the Stone Mountain Art Center? Two very good questions.
You know the feeling when your favorite artist plays their song that always makes you sing or tap your toes? Well we do, and we’ve got just the place to share with you!
Stone Mountain Arts Center, or SMAC as it is referred to by the locals, is only a few minutes away, just across the Maine border. Nestled in the foothills of Brownfield, Maine, this magnificent 200 seat timber frame music hall is an intimate and uniquely special place to see an artist. It’s a country place, where artists like Marty Stuart, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Béla Fleck, Capitol Steps, Paula Poundstone and Lyle Lovett might pass, a few cows or the occasional loose horse on their way up the hill to the Arts Center.
A place where every seat is up close and personal.
A place where you make new friends.
A place where you can’t wait to see another performance.
Our packages allow you to savor the whole experience, we’ll take care of everything for you. All you have to do is enjoy! Most of SMAC’s performances sell out so we always recommend making your reservations plans as early as you can…you don’t want to miss out! Check out the calendar below and make your reservations today, 603-447-2818.
All SMAC Packages Include:
– 1 night of lodging for two
– 2 Show Tickets at SMAC with Priority Seating
– 3 course candlelit dinner for two the night of the show (drinks, tax & gratuity not included)
– Round trip door to door Chauffeur service
– A hearty breakfast with homemade baked goods and hot entree choices
Join us for the Valley’s 21st Annual Inn to Inn Holiday Cookie Tour. Spend the days adventuring through the Winter Wonderland of the Mount Washington Valley. Visit 10 area inns, sample their holiday cookies, and delight in the festive decorations. Come back to the Snowvillage Inn relax by our fireplace, enjoy a beverage and savor the 4 course dining experience before spending a lovely evening in one of our charming rooms.
Each of the ten inns on the Annual Inn to Inn Cookie Tour feature original holiday cookies and candies, along with exquisite decorations offering tour goers the bonus of taking home holiday decorating ideas as well as scrumptious cookies and candies for themselves. The participating inns have developed original recipes for everything from sweet to savory holiday treats, with each inn featuring new recipes for this year’s tour. Tour goers will take home recipes for the treats featured on the tour, in a Holiday Recipe Cookbook providing a keepsake collection of tested holiday cookies and candy recipes to use at home.
Participants will not only tour inns decked in all their holiday finery offering signature holiday cookies and candies, but will also include recipes from each inn in a Holiday Recipe Cookbook to take home and a chance to win a $250 gift certificate for a getaway at the inn of your choice, and you’ll also receive a keepsake ornament. Chosen by editors of New Hampshire Magazine as “The Best Sugar High”, proceeds from the event will benefit area nonprofit associations. A $500 donation will be made to Project Succeed, a local charity.
- Two night’s accommodation for two people in one of our cozy guest rooms
- Two Inn to Inn Cookie Tour Tickets
- Recipe Cookbook
- Chance to win a $250 Gift Certificate
- Access to our snowshoe trails
- Amazing view of Mount Washington
- Keepsake ornament
- Breakfast each morning of your stay with freshly baked muffins and hot entrée choices.
2 night packages starting at: $349 for 2
1 night packages starting at: $199 for 2- Limited Availability
Jimmy Buffett Weekend Menu
March 23rd & 24th
Don’t Miss Out Out On the Fun!