Rehearsal Dinners at Max’s Restaurant and Pub
Max’s Restaurant and Pub, located in the Main Inn, is perfect for special occasions.
Whether you choose a welcome cocktail social in the pub with assorted appetizers, dinner in our casual fine dining room, or both you’ll be treated to a most incredible epicurean adventure.
Welcome your family and friends and comfortably visit around the fireplace in our living room or gather on our amazing screened porch with magnificent views.
We will provide an experience that your guests will always remember.
Your customizable menu starts at $45 per person for 4 courses. If you would prefer a personalized menu, we will set an appointment to speak with Chef and create a memorable menu using seasonal and local ingredients that reflects your personality. Also, you may prefer a to host a Welcome Cocktail Social only, rather than a full coursed dinner. This option is available, please contact us to discuss your options.
All four-course dinners are served seated in our casual fine dining room.
- A house salad with dressing, local cheeses, toasted seeds & dried berries.
- Fresh house made breads.
- Sorbet Intermezzo
- Your entrée choice
- Seasonal desserts
- Coffee and tea
Suggested Time Line
4:30 – 5:30
Enjoy a cocktail social with passed appetizers, open bar or cash bar, while enjoying our screened porch and outdoor seating or by a roaring fire in the living room
5:30 – 7:30
Three-course dinner served seated in our casual fine dining room.
- $250 cash or check deposit is required for reservation and our event fee varies on party size and time of year.
- If you are hosting less than 40 guests, the dining room will be open to the public unless you request a private dining room. Private Dining Room fees apply.
- The final head count and entrée choices are due 2 weeks prior to your event. This head count is what your final invoice will be based on.
- Provide entrée choice cards at tables for your guests.
- 25-person minimum.
For more information you may call 603-447-2818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Our Brochure that includes the Menu.