5 Simple Ways To Celebrate The Holidays
Sometimes when we think of the holidays, it’s easy to get bogged down by the nuances that surround them – navigating big box stores, traveling during busy periods, and trying to squeeze everything into a short amount of time. However, the holidays don’t have to be stressful or complex. In fact, it’s the perfect year to go back to basics and celebrate the holidays in a more traditional manner, focusing on what matters most; time spent with family and friends.
In the holiday spirit, we’ve curated 5 simple ways to celebrate the holidays this upcoming season.
1. Enjoy a two-night stay here at The Snowvillage Inn between the holidays – Join us for a classic New England Christmas experience that will have you feeling rejuvenated between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Upon check-in, you will be welcomed by our decked-out holiday decorations and cheer. Snuggle into your cozy guest room with breathtaking mountain views or a warm bedside fireplace while you snack on our favorite homemade holiday cookies. Consider a stay between the holidays as an opportunity for recharging. With access to our secluded and private hiking/ snowshoe trails and amazing views of Mount Washington and the Presidential Range of New Hampshire, there are plenty of opportunities to create lasting memories along with beautiful photos to cherish for years to come. We also offer breakfast each morning of your stay with freshly baked muffins, hot entree choices, and coffee; the perfect way to start the day.
2. Wreath making at Sunshine Daydreams Farm – Create a wreath to take home for the holidays at Sunshine Daydreams Farm; located just down the road in the western foothills of Maine nestled along the New Hampshire border. This is a great opportunity to learn a new skill created with a bounty collected from nature. We’ll schedule your wreath-making session for you when you book your reservation with us.
3. Traditional Holiday Shopping – Cross some names off your shopping list in North Conway by checking out locally-owned shops including Zeb’s General Store, The Penguin Gallery, League of NH Craftsmen (as well as Settlers Green Outlets, like LL Bean) and refuel at one of the Valley Original Restaurants including Delaney’s Hole in the Wall, Black Cap Grille, or Horsefeathers. Or load up on our luscious Garden Dreams artisan skin care products, for sale right in our lobby. From goat milk soap to CBD oil, these products will delight anyone who receives them as a gift!
4. Pick your own Tree from Chamberlain Tree Farm – What better way to get in the holiday spirit than to cut your own Christmas tree to take home? When you arrive at nearby Chamberlain Farm, you will be surrounded by hundreds of beautiful trees to choose from. Enjoy your time walking the property and choosing the perfect tree to fit your home this Christmas season.
5. Bake Christmas Cookies – While we are sold out for the annual Inn to Inn Cookie Tour weekend, you can still enjoy samples of our fresh baked holiday cookies during a stay with us in December. We’ll send you home with a tin of cookies and a few recipes you can recreate at home!
Book now to secure your stay here at the Inn and get ready to make some lasting memories this holiday season. Learn more about the Get Into the Holiday Spirit add on package on our Seasonal Specials page.