***Please Review Below The COVID Guidelines Implemented By SMAC Before You Reserve***
Enjoy An All-Inclusive SMAC Package or
Just Stay The Night!
Come Enjoy Our Majestic View and Your Favorite Artists
with our Stone Mountain Arts Center Packages at Snowvillage Inn
To make a reservation, call 603-447-2818
– 1 night of lodging for two (some weekend packages have a two-night minimum, see agenda below for details)
– 2 Show Tickets at SMAC
– A $75 Gift Certificate to Enjoy Dinner at SMAC
– Round trip door to door Chauffeur service
– A hearty breakfast with homemade baked goods and hot entree choices
*all SMAC reservations require a nonrefundable deposit of half the package price. Some performances may sell out without notice, please be advised that your reservation is not confirmed until our Reservationist calls you.
Snowvillage Inn packages with Stone Mountain Arts Center are one of kind. All you have to do is make your reservation with us and we take care of the rest! Your tickets for two are ordered, the dinner reservations are made, your chauffeur offers door-to-door service, the room is romantic, and Kevin’s hearty breakfast served with homemade baked goods and hot entree choices await you in the morning – you couldn’t have made a better choice!
- PROOF OF VACCINATION or a negative (within 72 hours) Covid test is required upon arrival to attend this concert. Please bring proof to check-in.
- MASKS are required when no seated at your table
- A note from the owners: Jeff and I don’t care what you believe or don’t believe.…really!! We just want to protect our business from going through what we did last year…for our sakes, our staff’s sakes, our artist’s sakes, and our customer’s sakes. We don’t want live music to go away again!! SO FOR GOSH SAKES …BE KIND.
- IMPORTANT: We cannot be responsible for your health decisions. Before you order a ticket or attend an event here … be aware being indoors anywhere with this contagious virus with lots of people is a risk…a risk not everyone should take. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness or worse. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
See the Calendar Below for Performance Listing and Package Prices!
Snowvillage Inn is a charming country inn perched on Foss Mountain, just minutes from North Conway NH. The property boasts a majestic view of Mount Washington and its Presidential Mountain range while offering 17 cozy guest rooms, some with fireplaces, and others with breathtaking views.
Max’s Restaurant and Pub is Snowvillage Inn’s casual fine dining restaurant where your three-course dinner will be served. Whether you choose to dine in our dining room or relax with a bite in the pub, you’ll be treated to a most incredible epicurean adventure. With our award-winning chef, breathtaking views, and warm hospitality it is easy to see why our diners always come back for more. We are open year-round, serving dinner to the public and our guests Wednesday through Saturday, starting at 5:00 pm.