***Please Review Below The COVID Guidelines Implemented By SMAC Before You Reserve***
Live Music Packages at Snowvillage Inn, you say? What is the Stone Mountain Art Center?
Two very good questions.
You know the feeling when your favorite artist plays their song that always makes you sing or tap your toes? Well, we do, and we’ve got just the place to share with you!
Stone Mountain Arts Center, or SMAC as it is referred to by the locals, is only a few minutes away, just across the Maine border. Nestled in the foothills of Brownfield, Maine, this magnificent 200 seat timber frame music hall is an intimate and uniquely special place to see an artist. It’s a country place, where artists like Marty Stuart, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Béla Fleck, Capitol Steps, Paula Poundstone, and Lyle Lovett might pass, a few cows or the occasional loose horse on their way up the hill to the Arts Center.
A place where every seat is up close and personal.
A place where you make new friends.
A place where you can’t wait to see another performance.
Our packages allow you to savor the whole experience, we’ll take care of everything for you. All you have to do is enjoy! Most of SMAC’s performances sell out so we always recommend making your reservation plans as early as you can…you don’t want to miss out! Check out the calendar below and make your reservations today at, 603-447-2818, or Click Here to Reserve.
All SMAC Packages Include*:
– 1 night of lodging for two
– 2 Show Tickets at SMAC
– A $75 Gift Certificate to Enjoy Dinner at SMAC
– Round trip door to door Chauffeur service
– A hearty breakfast with homemade baked goods and hot entree choices
*all SMAC reservations require a nonrefundable deposit of half the package price. Some performances may sell out without notice, please be advised that your reservation is not confirmed until our Reservationist calls you.
With the recent surge of Covid cases, many of our artists and customers are needing a vaccinated environment to remain committed to coming to SMAC. We obviously can’t afford another rash of cancellations by our customers or performers… so we are implementing the following policy:
- PROOF OF VACCINATION or a negative (within 72 hours) Covid test is required upon arrival to attend this concert. Please bring proof to check-in.
- MASKS are required when no seated at your table
- A note from the owners: Jeff and I don’t care what you believe or don’t believe.…really!! We just want to protect our business from going through what we did last year…for our sakes, our staff’s sakes, our artist’s sakes, and our customer’s sakes. We don’t want live music to go away again!! SO FOR GOSH SAKES …BE KIND.
- IMPORTANT: We cannot be responsible for your health decisions. Before you order a ticket or attend an event here … be aware being indoors anywhere with this contagious virus with lots of people is a risk…a risk not everyone should take. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness or worse. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.