Remember the years where the holidays seemed so much simpler? Days spent playing in freshly fallen snow, followed by warm fires in the fireplace shared with dear friends and family were the norm. Now, we seem to find ourselves consumed by finding the latest tech […]
Snowvillage Inn Blog
Collect your Christmas Tree, Holiday Wreath and Cookie Tour Cookies
2 Night Packages Starting at $629
‘Tis the season to get in the Yuletide spirit! Join us at Snowvillage Inn for a classic New England Christmas gathering experience.
As you check-in, you will be surrounded by our holiday decorations and good cheer.
Snuggle into your cozy guest room with breathtaking mountain views or a warm bedside fireplace while you snack on our chocolate chip cookies.
Wake to the smell of homemade muffins and our fresh local coffees. After your homemade breakfast, join us at Sunshine Daydreams Farm where you will decorate your own holiday wreath with a bounty collected from nature!
Cross some names off your shopping list in North Conway. Visit locally-owned shops including Zeb’s General Store, the Penguin Gallery, League of NH Craftsman (as well as Settlers Green Outlets, like LL Bean), and refuel at on of the Valley Original Restaurants including Delaney’s Hole in the Wall, Black Cap, or Horsefeathers.
Come back to the inn, put your feet up, and then relax over a cocktail and dinner a Max’s Restaurant and Pub.
Your sweet treat of a tin of two of our favorite holiday cookies with recipes will be given to you at check out Make sure not to eat them all on the way home! But, before you head home on Sunday, stop at Chamberlain Tree Farm to choose and cut down your holiday tree.
You can take a moment to get the perfect holiday card photo, warm up after hunting for the ideal tree, visit the bonfire, and enjoy some hot cocoa or warm apple cider. When you are ready to head out, the folks at the Farm will help load your tree and tie it securely to your vehicle.
As you head home you will be filled with memories and a car full of Christmas cheer.
- Two-night accommodation for two people in one of our cozy guest rooms
- Wreath making on Saturday at Sunshine Daydreams Farm
- Two Tins of Holiday Cookies with the recipes
- Pick your own Tree from Chamberlain Tree Farm
- Three-course dinner for two either night of your stay at Max’s Restaurant and Pub.
- Access to our secluded and private hiking/ snowshoe trails
- Amazing View of Mount Washington and the Presidential Range of New Hampshire
- Breakfast each morning of your stay with freshly baked muffins and hot entrée choices.